Raw Bee Pollen (125g)
Great Taste 2017 award winning! Bee pollen is one of the most nutritionally-rich single foods in the world. It is is high in vitamin C and has a sweet, unmistakable flavour, with a fresh aroma.
Green Origins Raw Bee Pollen is polyfloral (collected from hives where bees forage over a range of flowers), giving it the richest nutritional profile. It is dried at low temperatures to preserve its essential heat sensitive nutrients.
Bee Pollen is high in vitamin C and thiamin, which help to maintain cardiovascular health and support the immune system.
Bee pollen is an easy way to incorporate more vitamin C in your diet by simply using it as a topping for smoothies or cereal.
Bee Pollen is high in vitamin C and thiamin, which help to maintain cardiovascular health. Vitamin C also supports the immune system.
The vitamin B6 and biotin in our Bee Pollen contribute to hair and and skin health, hormonal balance, stamina and energy.
Bee pollen is also an antioxidant, which protects cell membranes and helps to maintain healthy skin and eyes.
We recommend that you take up to 2 teaspoons per day. Bee Pollen can be eaten as a snack, mixed into smoothies or as a topping for breakfast cereal.
Bee pollen should not be consumed by users who are allergic to bee stings or bee products.
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the suggested use.
Store your Bee Pollen in a cool, dry place.
Green Origins Raw Bee Pollen undergoes minimal processing.
The pollen is collected by bees when they land on the petals of flowers to gather nectar. The pollen is then picked up in the small cavities located in the back part of their legs.
Beekeepers collect this pollen by placing a special collecting box over the beehive. Once it has been collected, the pollen is carefully dried, cleaned and packed.
All Green Origins Raw Bee Pollen is collected from bees that are carefully looked after and it is produced to ecological standards with no use of agro-chemicals.
Our pollen is polyfloral, which means it has been collected from different flower types. It has a sweet and unmistakable flavour, granulated texture and fresh aroma.
Our top 10 bee pollen serving suggestions:
- Use granules as a topping for yogurt or cereal
- Add ground bee pollen to cooling homemade granola while it is still moist and sticky.
- Add to coffee as a sweetener to replace sugar
- Blend ground pollen or granules into a smoothie
- Incorporate into raw protein bars, raw desserts or candies
- Sprinkle granules directly over salad
- Incorporate ground pollen into salad dressing such as a honey mustard
- Sprinkle ground pollen over popcorn
- Use granules as a garnish on top of dark chocolate
- Toast whole wheat bread, smear with chocolate hazelnut spread and sprinkle with bee pollen granules.
Discover recipes and ideas to use our products