- Green Origins Organic Royal Quinoa Grain 200g - 6 pack
Quinoa, pronounced “keen-wa” is a great wheat-free alternative to starchy grains.
- Green Origins Organic Shelled Hemp Seeds (Raw) 100g - 8 pack
Hemp seeds have a pleasant, nutty taste which makes them easy to incorporate into recipes or enjoy as a snack.
- Green Origins Organic Coconut Sugar 150g - 6 pack
Coconut sugar can be used as a replacement for refined white sugar. It has a similar flavour to brown sugar, with hints of caramel.
- Green Origins Organic Chia Seeds (Raw) 150g - 6 pack
Chia is a leading modern-day wholefood that is valued for its nutrients.
- Green Origins Organic Cacao Powder 90g - 8 pack
Grown in South America, cacao beans are fermented to enhance their rich flavour. The natural fat (cacao butter) is then removed and the remaining cacao is delicately ground to form a rich powder.
- Green Origins Organic Cacao Nibs 90g - 8 pack
Many people enjoy cacao nibs when they crave a natural chocolate treat.
- Green Origins Organic Cacao Butter 90g - 8 pack
Cacao butter is the natural fat extracted from the cacao bean. It has a subtle chocolate flavour and is used as an ingredient in chocolate making and increasingly in beauty products.